Heatherberry, honey

Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong

Saturday, February 17, 2007

New module work.......

Here's what I've started so far..... A little bit of concept art, I'm going to emphasise some of the features such as the long bent neck, tall skinny legs and pot belly.

I've started modelling but haven't drawn out the image planes yet. So far, its just getting the basic shape and the geometry in the right place, trying to make it flow. I've used the new method that pete barnard showed us the other day (starting with one plane and extruding edges) and it seems to be working quite well so far, if not a little time consuming.

4 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Bobby said...

Wow, i cant wait to see this model in the later stages. Guess who's going to be helping me with my work, that right you!!!!

As Ash would say, keep up the good work x

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger CaronCC said...

Wow, i love your concept art! Are you going to clothe him, or keeping him naked? Well it could work, like a confused old man in some place maybe.

 
At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather, you suck! Hurry up and get the body finished so my gladiator can crush him. Only joking, I love this kind of stylised stuff and its looking great....bah.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Phil said...

This is looking really good Heather, watch the 'T' junctions on the neck and body but you're really doing well.

Kind of reminds me of Pan's Labyrinth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home