Heatherberry, honey

Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My little car!

This is my first attempt at using Maya or any other 3D program for that matter, so my outcome probably isn't as detailed as some of your guys work. I have tried to create a chevy camero, pimped up a little with the spoiler hah! I pretty pleased with it, it's symmetrical and I worked out how to change the colour of the wheels and body.




Now I've completed it I think the wheels are a bit too big for the car, but I couldn't work out how to make them smaller again. They didn't seem to have those sliders to change the size like the body has. Also, this images look a little fuzzy on the preview, I don't know why that is, maybe cause it's saved as a jpeg? Now I just want to start learning how to add a bit more detail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home